Author Topic: Something to sit on that you can fit in your backpack  (Read 2093 times)

rural roamer

• Veteran Member
Re: Something to sit on that you can fit in your backpack
« Reply #15 on: 17:42:52, 21/10/18 »
We have foam folding sit mats that we bought about 8 or 9 years ago from somewhere like Millets or Blacks for a few pounds. They weigh nothing and just stay in our rucksacks. Surprised I haven’t lost mine by now though. The amount of times I’ve finished lunch, packed everything away, got up and put my rucksack on only to turn around and see the mat still there!  ;D

Hillhiker1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 17:45:15, 21/10/18 »
I have one of those fold up sit mats, but I also keep it attached to my rucksack with a bit of paracord and a carabiner That way it doesn't blow away when I stand up; having forgotten that I'm sitting on it.. :-[

Islandplodder

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 18:40:22, 21/10/18 »
My last one got left behind like that, you never remember to pack it.  I always ask the kids for a new one for Christmas

Owen

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 19:33:18, 21/10/18 »
That's how I got mine, thanks whoever left it behind.

Maggot

« Reply #19 on: 20:38:47, 21/10/18 »
Poundland were doing a small kneeling mat in the garden section.  Slightly thicker than a cut-off from a sleeping mat, but may work.

Rather be walking

““The hardest part was coming to terms with the constant dispiriting discovery that there is always more hill.”
― Bill Bryson, A Walk in the Woods

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy