Author Topic: Map case  (Read 1747 times)

Man wae a dug

Re: Map case
« Reply #15 on: 07:51:29, 09/10/19 »

No  O0

I use a small bulldog clip to stop it opening out again of its own accord though  :)

Thanks for the tip. O0
Be ye man or bairn or wumman
Be ye gaun or be ye comin
For Scotlands pride no Scotlands shame
Gether yer litter and tak it hame!

JerryW

« Reply #16 on: 14:46:48, 09/10/19 »
Totally digital, now .. no more map cases, total 1:25k uk coverage, never get lost, map always up to date and weatherproof .. i do completely understand why someone would want to stick with the map/compass routine they were brought up on, just as people still drive a ford prefect or an austin seven ..
I love the outdoors, and will be out there, while I can :-)

sussamb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 16:09:19, 09/10/19 »
Ouch  ;D O0
Where there's a will ...

Bigfoot_Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: 20:34:41, 09/10/19 »
Totally digital, now .. no more map cases, total 1:25k uk coverage, never get lost, map always up to date and weatherproof .. i do completely understand why someone would want to stick with the map/compass routine they were brought up on, just as people still drive a ford prefect or an austin seven ..
According to Douglas Adams, Ford Prefect had a very useful guide for getting yourself around. It covered a very large area and a wide range of helpful topics.

ninthace

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 20:51:11, 09/10/19 »
According to Douglas Adams, Ford Prefect had a very useful guide for getting yourself around. It covered a very large area and a wide range of helpful topics.
As I recall, the HHGTTG was a digital device in full mono headphone via Babel Fish voiced by Peter Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1B9Y6qzHy4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5xcvAoKojo
Solvitur Ambulando

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy