Author Topic: Decision to reject Lake District zipwire bid slammed  (Read 2631 times)

The Grumpy Dad

• Veteran Member
Re: Decision to reject Lake District zipwire bid slammed
« Reply #15 on: 11:34:06, 23/01/13 »

Hi Cathy

The Snow is caused by warming :) It does not disprove the global warming hypothesis. ;)

Which in time will cause sea levels to rise. Which in turn will mean the seaside is closer to the cities. Therefore people will be able to afford a drive to the sea side again for days out / holidays. Resulting in people opting for UK summer holidays , helping the recession hit tourism industry. Reducing the need for all these cheap flights to sunnier climates. Which will reduce emmisions even further , reducing the effects of global warming....... :D ;D

So global warmings a win win ? Or am i missing somthing ?

Done by Jack Dee on a stand up tour  O0 .......i guess you had to be there lol :-[ ;)
I`am in an ambitious mood.Don`t bother me with reality.

Expect nothing and you can`t be dissapointed.

On Twitter @grumpybutcute

TheGUYuk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 15:35:57, 23/01/13 »

Which in time will cause sea levels to rise. Which in turn will mean the seaside is closer to the cities. Therefore people will be able to afford a drive to the sea side again for days out / holidays. Resulting in people opting for UK summer holidays , helping the recession hit tourism industry. Reducing the need for all these cheap flights to sunnier climates. Which will reduce emmisions even further , reducing the effects of global warming....... :D ;D

So global warmings a win win ? Or am i missing somthing ?

Done by Jack Dee on a stand up tour  O0 .......i guess you had to be there lol :-[ ;)

No Jack Dee can be very funny although I have never seen him live ;) :D

The Grumpy Dad

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 16:08:25, 23/01/13 »

No Jack Dee can be very funny although I have never seen him live ;) :D

I havent seen him live myself, sorry mate. Saw him do that show on TV. I was speaking metaphoricly , incase anyone is unfamilar with his style / delivery etc. But like yourself i think he`s done some cracking stuff O0

rgds
lee ;)
I`am in an ambitious mood.Don`t bother me with reality.

Expect nothing and you can`t be dissapointed.

On Twitter @grumpybutcute

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy