Author Topic: Easter Sunday.....................  (Read 1175 times)

redeye

• Veteran Member
Easter Sunday.....................
« on: 12:58:16, 13/04/09 »
Absolutely Awesome day. I'll say no more....................
http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/soulandy/Moel%20Siabod%20-%20Snowdonia/  8)

Peakbagger

• Veteran Member
Re: Easter Sunday.....................
« Reply #1 on: 13:43:22, 13/04/09 »
Great photo's! O0 I've not been up Moel Siabod yet so will have to try and get up there this summer.
Current Munro tally: 78 out of 282 completed so far.

All 190 Welsh Nuttalls completed.

grahama

« Reply #2 on: 19:31:23, 13/04/09 »
Hi Redeye,

Ditto from me, you lucky sod !!!   Stuck in work looking at the weather.   What was the route you did, mileage, height,  any Memory map pictures??

Regards,

Graham

P.s.   Count me in Mike !!!

Record of my walks with my lad, and other walks ongoing!!

www.dinneratthetop.blogspot.com

ramblingpete

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 19:58:51, 13/04/09 »
That looked a day to savour - you don't get many like that. And I know that feeling when your stood on the top just wanting to yell yeeehaaaa. Lovely pictures as well - no wind & a bit of fluffy cloud - fantastic.

You Lucky ...lucky ...etc

redeye

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 19:04:04, 14/04/09 »
Thanks for the replies. The route I followed was this http://www.walkingbritain.co.uk/walks/walks/walk_b/3402/. It was OK but had a few stops for water as it was really warm.  i love this part of the world and especially Snowdon itself but was glad I didn't go up there on Sunday as it looked quite busy (through my binoc's) but hardly a soul on Siabod, but don't tell anyone :-X

Peakbagger

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 20:02:38, 14/04/09 »
It was OK but had a few stops for water as it was really warm.

Sounds like you need a hydration bladder. I wouldn't be without mine, I can take a drink anytime I want without having to stop if I don't want to. O0

redeye

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 16:49:49, 15/04/09 »
Sounds like you need a hydration bladder. I wouldn't be without mine, I can take a drink anytime I want without having to stop if I don't want to. O0
just liked to take me time. Had all day, so made the most of it. I like the idea of those hydration things but a couple of bottles of water is fine and no trouble  :)

Peakbagger

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 17:57:54, 15/04/09 »
My main reason for getting a hydration bladder was because I was getting a bit fed up of having to take my pack off to fish around for my bottle everytime I wanted a drink. I found I was putting off taking a drink which meant I ended up with a mouth feeling like Gandhi's flip-flop! With my hydration bladder I don't get that problem as it's so easy to take a drink without any faffing around. O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy