Author Topic: I'm taking part in The Cateran Yomp and I'm going to need your help!  (Read 823 times)

Drmwlkr

I'm participating in The Alliance Trust Cateran Yomp on the 28 - 29 June 2014. The Yomp is a 24 hour walking challenge in the stunning Perthshire Highlands raising money to support ABF The Soldiers’ Charity and Alliance Trust Staff Foundation.

Please support me by making a secure online donation using your credit or debit card. Click on the link below:

http://fundraising.soldierscharity.org/PersonalPage.aspx?registrationID=453819&langPref=en-CA [nofollow]

If you would rather make a donation over the phone please contact The Soldiers’ Charity directly on 0845 504 6616.

The Soldiers’ Charity gives a lifetime of support to serving and retired soldiers and their families. They risk so much for us, but for them, it’s just doing their job. In return, they provide financial assistance when they are in real need.

The Alliance Trust Staff Foundation exists to supports local projects working with disadvantaged youth.

If you are interested YOU can participate in the Yomp this June, please visit us at www.soldierscharity.org/yomp [nofollow] for all the information and to sign up.

Thank you for your support!

Dongmei

If you are having trouble viewing the above web address, copy & paste the entire URL into the address bar of your browser.

IS THIS EMAIL GOING TO YOUR JUNK/BULK FOLDER?
Add [email protected] [nofollow] to your address book to ensure that you receive all future emails in your Inbox.

Drmwlkr

Remember the D-Day, Supporting our soldiers!

All donate appreciated. Thank you. :-)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy