Author Topic: Bothing it round Wales!!!  (Read 4859 times)

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
Bothing it round Wales!!!
« on: 12:03:58, 28/04/08 »
Right were to begin on this..... Never used a bothy before, although nearly did in the area of Ben Nevis..... Called Lairig Leacach Bothy but it wasn't might to be...   As preparing for are get away to trip on the SUW trail, we decided it was time to make or break with these bothies so decided over winter that we'd head for the Welshland bothies and have some respectable fun....  First to incline our presence....  Was the very nice well maintained Dylan bothy..... The only thing was it was hammering down   winds up to a round 60-65mph as we were leaving and I nearly got swiped of me feet it did at one point lifted me feet up I add to grip hold of a rock the other time, my partner griped me to stop me from being blown away fun and all but it could of easily turn nasty and dangerous .......... some piccy of this one!!!!!! DYLAN Bothy...

This is another one, were we hijacked a work party which was all good most of the folk were from Scotland.......  Were we went walking....  And told us bout the area...

Plz use the BOTHY CODE..........

peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

darksky

• Veteran Member
Re: Bothing it round Wales!!!
« Reply #1 on: 22:58:09, 29/04/08 »
Fantastic photo's wg.., was that bothy in middle of no where?
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
Re: Bothing it round Wales!!!
« Reply #2 on: 14:03:11, 30/04/08 »
They first pic was in the middle of know were, but you could of driven up to the second one........    :)! Not as bleak as the one in Borders which were about 7 miles to walk in and out  to get too
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy