Author Topic: Haglofs  (Read 3691 times)

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
Haglofs
« on: 17:38:50, 16/04/07 »
Has anyone tried Haglofs clothing and what did you think of it.  As i just got a new jacket of them which is abit tougher than my last one.  The one i decided on was the Haglofs Helium Q jacket.  is the best jacket out there for women at the moment or so they say.  As i never got to use this on my hike as it got lost in the post but once i got back it was there waiting for me to pick up and i got this jacket for a bargin of £150:00 which should of cost £400:00.   As i got a discount of 50% off one i work for the nhs and got 20% they also offer me 10% off before this and they did'nt have the colour i wanted so i got a futher 20% off.  But the funny thing was the jacket i should off got Heli II Q Jacket but did'nt have my size so they sent two out to try on and had my colour i wanted.  As it got lost in the post they offered to send a hire jacket to my destiantion which i thought was good of them.   For £150 not bad hay.
« Last Edit: 00:14:19, 18/04/07 by walkinggirluk »
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

summitzero

• Veteran Member
Re: Haglofs
« Reply #1 on: 02:13:59, 17/04/07 »
Top service.

Go on what colour?  ;D

Sorry by the way my mate likes them a lot.
Are we there yet ?   http://walkingforlife.piczo.com

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 12:22:57, 17/04/07 »
I'll let you guess?.  What colour it is

Top service. i thought so by sending out a hire jacket although i already had a jacket  of my own so i just used that one yeah very good service

« Last Edit: 12:25:16, 17/04/07 by walkinggirluk »
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 00:12:36, 18/04/07 »
Ok the jacket i got was curry/mustard looks so nice here's some information on it.

A lightweight, fully equipped, hip-length jacket in 3-layer Gore-Tex® XCR®. Reinforced shoulders, sleeves and sides for increased abrasion resistance and durability. 3-way adjustable hood where all adjustment points are laminated and operated with a single hand. Helmet compatible. Back panels in stretch material for increased range of motion and comfort. Two napoleon chest pockets with laminated watertight zippers. One laminated sleeve pocket with watertight zipper. One zippered inner pocket for smaller items. One inner stretch mesh pocket for gloves, water bottle, etc. Two laminated pit zips for ventilation. Laminated waistcord for optimal waist adjustments. Laminated cuffs and hem to minimize bulk and weight. Double front flaps for optimal weather protection. Gore-Tex®

clean it bin it

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy