Author Topic: CHILDREN IN CROSSFIRE CONNEMARA TREK  (Read 1155 times)

ceastie

CHILDREN IN CROSSFIRE CONNEMARA TREK
« on: 16:00:33, 02/06/06 »
My name is Colum Eastwood. I am the Events Fundraising Co-ordinator for Children in Crossfire. I am writing to let you know about Children in Crossfire’s latest trek.

We are organising a 4-day
trek around Connemara from 14th - 17th September 2006. We are looking for participants for the trek.

Connemara is an ideal place for trekking. The area is famous for its rugged landscape and idyllic views. Connemara combines beautiful scenery with its world-renowned craic and atmosphere.

The area is ideal for people of all levels of fitness with people being split into groups according to their ability. The trek will cater for both the serious hiker and those looking to relax and enjoy the scenery and craic.

All participants will need to fundraise for the trek with all the profits going to our projects in twelve of the world’s poorest countries. The company that we are using is an expedition company called Dirty Boots Treks. Information about Dirty Boots treks can be found at www.dirtybootstreks.com [nofollow] <http://www.dirtybootstreks.com> or on our website at www.childrenincrossfire.org [nofollow].

For more details of the trek contact me on 028 7126 9898 or [email protected] [nofollow] .

Regards

Colum Eastwood

Children in Crossfire is a locally based charity that exists to make a significant and lasting contribution towards the eradication of poverty in the third world. We do this not alone, but by working in a vibrant web of collaborating agencies, each of us contributing something valuable and unique towards our shared vision for a better world.
Children in Crossfire supports local initiatives that improve the daily lives for people living in some of the world's poorest communities - for instance, greater income-earning opportunities, improved health facilities, or clean water supplies. At the heart of our commitment to tackle poverty is the belief that it is within local communities that the most effective and sustainable development initiatives are to be found. Strengthening the ability of these communities to establish and sustain development initiatives is a central theme in all our work. The work that is presented throughout this website represents the results of the commitment of all those who have joined us in our work.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who continue to support us and make this work possible.

darksky

• Veteran Member
Re: CHILDREN IN CROSSFIRE CONNEMARA TREK
« Reply #1 on: 19:29:56, 14/09/07 »
  O0  GUTTED ive missed it, only just seen your post, oyherwise woild of loved to of come along.
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy