Author Topic: Hello from Pembrokeshire :)  (Read 2716 times)

PembsWalker

Hello from Pembrokeshire :)
« on: 11:31:07, 08/05/18 »
Hi Everyone,
I stumbled across this place while searching online for hiking info.

I'm a naturist hiker and saw there were a few topics on the subject of nude hiking.

I'm a guy from West Wales who is lucky enough to live and work in one of the most glorious places in the country and I'm constantly discovering new places to walk and explore here.

sunnydale

• Veteran Member
Re: Hello from Pembrokeshire :)
« Reply #1 on: 19:31:16, 09/05/18 »
Hi PW and welcome from the Peak District O0

Yes, you live in a stunning part of the country.  I've walked a fair bit of the coast path but haven't been over that way for about 6 years now.
I 'discovered' Anglesey a few years ago, which I've taken a bit of a shine to! Quicker to get to as well!
Pembrokeshire will always be a favourite walking area of mine though and I'll definitely be returning at some point.

Tracey :)

***Happiness is only a smile away***

RogerA

« Reply #2 on: 09:54:38, 21/05/18 »
Welcome from North Warwickshire!
I've never met a naturist hiker before nor discussed hiking with a naturist. While its not something that appeals to me I can see that its something of interest worth remark. I think my response would be 'each to their own' ... with the immediate thought jumping to mind of 'I bet you have an interesting take on the equipment threads'  :)

PembsWalker

« Reply #3 on: 23:36:53, 22/10/19 »
I guess this is 'Hello again'.

I joined up here last year and posted a few things, fully intending to use the forum regularly.
Unfortunately, life got in the way and I was diagnosed with Leukaemia.
I've spent many months in hospital and am still receiving treatment, though I am home a lot more than in hospital at the moment which is nice.

Long periods of being bed bound mean I don't walk nearly as much as I did as I get very tired, but I live in an area full of beautiful walks and I am starting to take shorter walks locally to build my stamina up.

pdstsp

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 08:20:11, 23/10/19 »
Welcome back and I'm sorry to hear about your illness, and good luck with the recovery.  Re-building stamina is never easy after illness or injury, but it can be a great goal and brings a feeling of satisfaction as each milestone is reached.  I wish you well.

Given you earlier post I guess "wrap up warm" isn't the advice you want to hear  ;D

sunnydale

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 08:44:30, 23/10/19 »
Hello Pembswalker & welcome back :)

I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through.  I can only imagine how tough life has been for you over the last year or so.
The coast is a great place to be for lifting ones spirits & I'm sure each little walk you do will aid your recovery, both physically and psychologically.

Wishing you all the best for the future,

Tracey :)

***Happiness is only a smile away***

Bigfoot_Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 18:58:40, 23/10/19 »
Welcome back. I hope you are soon back to full health.

vghikers

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 19:16:29, 23/10/19 »
Welcome back  :)
The coast walks should be therapeutic, a great way to build up your recovery.

Dovegirl

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: 19:49:45, 23/10/19 »
All the best for your recovery

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy