Author Topic: Fully booked Offa's Dyke Walk  (Read 423 times)

mattush

Fully booked Offa's Dyke Walk
« on: 09:44:25, 09/08/18 »
Good Morning.
I’m posting to see if anyone is interested in walking the Offa’s Dyke starting in Chepstow on Saturday, September 15, 2018 and finishing (last night) in Prestatyn on Saturday, September 29, 2018, so that’s 15 nights in total.[/color]
I’ve fully booked the walk up for a client (I run a walking holiday company, the name of which I won’t reveal as I’m not trying to sell anything here). However, the client has cancelled, and rather than cancel the rooms, I wanted to see if anyone would like to walk during these dates. I’m not adding any fees to this at all. So if your interested, you get a fully booked up walk, where you just need to pay accommodations at cost(which I can assist with). The total cost is £765.00, for one walker, with single rooms/single occupancy for the duration of the walk. Luggage transfer not included, but can be added if needed.[/color]
Sorry if this post is inappropriate. I’m trying to avoid cancelling on my suppliers so I hope this is of interest to somebody.
Many Thanks!
Matt

bricam2096

• Veteran Member
Re: Fully booked Offa's Dyke Walk
« Reply #1 on: 15:36:40, 09/08/18 »
I'm sure I saw this on Facebook, I hope you get it sold as that's quite a lot of ££££
LDWs done - 32 in total including 16 National Trails and 3 C2C

Wainwrights 176
www.brians-walks.co.uk

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy