Author Topic: A local , lingering , lollop round Lea end In Worcestershire  (Read 1410 times)

GnP

• Veteran Member
It was a lovely lollop . O0

Early on it was sunshine all the way .

The Worcestershire canal at Hopwood.

Selling their wares from the side of the Narrow boat .. O0

The Rudder man is looking a bit thin .

Lower Bittell reservoir moorings .

I love old ,traditional sign posts .

It was a great walk . Good for mind and body .
Thanks for having a gander .  O0

A night under silnylon. Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Ridge

• Veteran Member
Looks like a lovely local lingering lollop

April

• Veteran Member
Reasons to be cheerful. Looking at your lovely photos  O0  Thanks G & P, they are a tonic  ;)
Hate will never win

lostme1

• Veteran Member
No sunshine here so thanks for brightening up a very dull cold day. I need all the cheering up I can get today as I watched an online funeral this afteroon.
These boots are made for walking.... so long as the rest of my body agrees

GnP

• Veteran Member
Looks like a lovely local lingering lollop
Thanks Ridge , the mud really works out the pecs & lats too.. O0
Reasons to be cheerful. Looking at your lovely photos  O0  Thanks G & P, they are a tonic  ;)
We need some positiveness don`t we . I`m sure you will get out there April and all will lead with care...don`t follow . :)

No sunshine here so thanks for brightening up a very dull cold day. I need all the cheering up I can get today as I watched an online funeral this afteroon.

Lost me , sorry.. but things always look better in the morning . :)
« Last Edit: 20:23:21, 08/01/21 by GinAndPlatonic »

Dodgylegs

• Veteran Member
Enjoyed your lollop photos  O0 

GnP

• Veteran Member
Enjoyed your lollop photos  O0
Thank you Dodgy  :)

vghikers

• Veteran Member
Such bright sunny pics, we definitely need more of that kind of lolloping  O0
Judging by that wet mud, maybe some shlopping and glooping is involved too.  :)

jimbob

• Veteran Member
Thanks for this. Vicarious pleasure us better than nowt.

How did you get that bird to pose for you on the dead white branch on the right side of the first photo?

I have one somewhere in my files (PC) of a heron in a field stating straight at meabiut 5 to 10 feet away  Just after I took it, another walker who I had noticed hanging back while I took the photo, said that I was so lucky to have captured it so close to me. Truth is I hadn't even noticed it.
Too little, too late, too bad......

Mel

• Veteran Member
Lolloping - my new favourite word  :)

What a lovely set of pics G&P, and a nice day for a walk too.  I see you have "nutty knitters" in Worcestershire too  O0

GnP

• Veteran Member
Such bright sunny pics, we definitely need more of that kind of lolloping  O0
Judging by that wet mud, maybe some shlopping and glooping is involved too.  :)
Thanks Vg Yes indeed that mud.....& you can`t beat a good lollop .  :)

Thanks for this. Vicarious pleasure us better than nowt.

How did you get that bird to pose for you on the dead white branch on the right side of the first photo?

I have one somewhere in my files (PC) of a heron in a field stating straight at meabiut 5 to 10 feet away  Just after I took it, another walker who I had noticed hanging back while I took the photo, said that I was so lucky to have captured it so close to me. Truth is I hadn't even noticed it.

Thanks Jimbob !..I cannot see a bird for the life of me though...just been looking at the original too..although that thing about photos with serendipitous outcomes is wonderful at times. O0

Lolloping - my new favourite word  :)

What a lovely set of pics G&P, and a nice day for a walk too.  I see you have "nutty knitters" in Worcestershire too  O0

I had to check it was a word first as it had popped up into the cobwebs of my mind...I bought one of the nutty knits + popped an extra pound into the honesty box for the photo....thanks Mel !  O0

pleb

• Veteran Member
Grand. Now I have me lappy online the pics are bigger than a postage stamp! Like the canal shots  O0
Whinging Moaning Old Fart

GnP

• Veteran Member
Grand. Now I have me lappy online the pics are bigger than a postage stamp! Like the canal shots  O0
Thank you Pleb . ! I love a big screen to view the lovely photos you and fellow walkers post on here . O0

pdstsp

• Veteran Member
Lovely pics - looks a cracking walk.  Always surprises me the little communities which exist around canals.

GnP

• Veteran Member
Lovely pics - looks a cracking walk.  Always surprises me the little communities which exist around canals.
Thanks , It amazes me how much some of the folk fit onto a small section of bank , when moored on the opposite side to the tow path , with tables , chairs , flower boxes/beds & lights etc .  O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy