Author Topic: company wanted on Cornish coast path 10-18th June  (Read 1321 times)

crisscross

I have use of a friend's cottage between Redruth & Falmouth which puts most of the weatern coast path within 1/2hour drive

Trouble is my friend can rarely go at same time as me, so I tramp & immerse alone. I know most of Roseland, then Lizard, skipping Penzance then to Land's end pretty well, then Pendeen watch to Cligga head. Need to catch up on Sennen to Pendeen
See pics http://www.pbase.com/crisscross/cornwallwrap [nofollow] & adjacent galleries Even know one or two phone boxes that work and decent chip shops

Anyone going to be around there/then?

BTW I am ancient and going to have to restrict walk lengths a bit this year

(don't sem to be eligible to use meet up board yet)

alewife

• Veteran Member
Re: company wanted on Cornish coast path 10-18th June
« Reply #1 on: 23:02:13, 01/06/11 »
I have use of a friend's cottage between Redruth & Falmouth which puts most of the weatern coast path within 1/2hour drive

Trouble is my friend can rarely go at same time as me, so I tramp & immerse alone. I know most of Roseland, then Lizard, skipping Penzance then to Land's end pretty well, then Pendeen watch to Cligga head. Need to catch up on Sennen to Pendeen
See pics http://www.pbase.com/crisscross/cornwallwrap & adjacent galleries Even know one or two phone boxes that work and decent chip shops

Anyone going to be around there/then?

BTW I am ancient and going to have to restrict walk lengths a bit this year

(don't sem to be eligible to use meet up board yet)

Any other time I would love to join you. Can't do it then due to work commitments.

You have to be around for a while and get 25+ posts before you can ask to see the meet-ups although I will say there are not many in Cornwall. If you PM a moderator they may be able to post your dates in the meet-ups section for you with a request to PM you if interested.
Alewife

...beware of the bull!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy