Author Topic: Brand new Craghoppers Waterproof Jackets £35 in Debenhams  (Read 1001 times)

Dyffryn Ardudwy

• Veteran Member
With the troubled retailer Debenhams in the news, their now selling brand new Craghoppers fully water proofed jackets for an incredible £35. :o
That's whati real call a bargain, for anyone after a quality bit of kit for sensible money.

fernman

• Veteran Member
Didn't know there was a Debenhams within 70 miles of Dyffryn Ardudwy? Unless they opened one down the road in Barmouth since I was last there  :)

It'll no doubt be one of Mike Ashley's offers with a grossly overinflated original price tag (you do know that Sports Direct has or did have a 30% stake in Debenhams, don't you?)

jimbob

• Veteran Member
Try Boyes they've had them on at this sort of price for a long time now.

Too little, too late, too bad......

Dyffryn Ardudwy

• Veteran Member
It was in the store in Cardiff, that i saw the jackets on Saturday, and i was told the offer is on nationwide.
£35 was an outright bargain, and it just goes to show the massive profit margins other retailers are making.
As we all know, Debenhams is having problems at the moment, but if anyone is after a good quality waterproof for a reasonable outlay, its worth a look.

fernman

• Veteran Member
Which model is it?

BuzyG

• Veteran Member
Debenhams have been selling all sorts of cheap tack since Sports Directs moved in.  We have  the two stores accross the street from each other in Plymouth.  It is enlightening to see the cross over of the brand's.  3 pairs of sports socks for a couple of quid, sat next to a tie tack with ties costing £15. It would be hilarious if it was not so sad. 

We also have Trago Mills. From where I bought a simple Crag hopper jacket and integral fleece for £35 not too long ago.  Keeps me both warm and dry driving the car in the winter.
« Last Edit: 23:50:24, 19/08/19 by BuzyG »

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy