Author Topic: Coast 2 Coast - End of May 2019  (Read 1021 times)

richclever

Coast 2 Coast - End of May 2019
« on: 12:40:23, 10/09/18 »
I've decided to do the C2C next year for the first time over 15 days (last week in May and first week of June).  This will be my first time doing a long distance walk.  I was diagnosed with heart failure 2 yrs ago and have worked hard to build fitness since being ill which sees me hiking quite regularly and running 5k and 10K runs.
I'm doing this as part of a year long fundraiser and plan to have friends/family join me for bits of the walk, but might not be able to get someone for every stage.
What I was wondering was whether anyone else was planning to do the walk then that wouldn't mind someone tagging along, or whether people on the trail are generally happy to have someone join them.
I'm in the process of sorting my accommodation out at the moment and have the first 5 nights sorted so any recommendations for the rest much appreciated (I am more than happy with hostels/camping barns etc).

sussamb

• Veteran Member
Re: Coast 2 Coast - End of May 2019
« Reply #1 on: 15:59:20, 10/09/18 »
I'm doing it next year but about a month later, over end June/beginning July. I'm generally b&b'ing it but should you want can send you a list of my planned accommodation, much of it has camping available too and I've used a few hostels.  I also have a gpx file of my planned route if that's of any interest.  Just pm me if I can help.
Where there's a will ...

richclever

Re: Coast 2 Coast - End of May 2019
« Reply #2 on: 16:17:25, 10/09/18 »
Thanks,  I may well do that.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy