Author Topic: [VR] My Yorkshire Wolds Way walk  (Read 1339 times)

bricam2096

• Veteran Member
[VR] My Yorkshire Wolds Way walk
« on: 18:46:56, 10/09/18 »
I finally got round to finishing a video that I made on my Yorkshire Wolds Way walk a few months ago (I've been too busy walking) if anyone wants to watch it. The actual trip report can be read here.... http://www.brians-walks.co.uk/yorkshire-wolds-way.html

I had a most enjoyable 5 days, the video doesn't do it justice sadly but I can't afford a gopro. Please subscribe as I have a few videos to add in the coming weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGX4rUAPSXQ
LDWs done - 32 in total including 16 National Trails and 3 C2C

Wainwrights 176
www.brians-walks.co.uk

jimbob

• Veteran Member
Re: [VR] My Yorkshire Wolds Way walk
« Reply #1 on: 19:48:08, 10/09/18 »
I liked the video. I think that is the final push I need to do the whole walk.Now whereabouts is it on OS map 440? :-X
Too little, too late, too bad......

harland

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 22:02:52, 10/09/18 »
Thanks, a good reminder of my walk albeit I did it the other way round.  Like you I found the scenery much better than expected.  I only added it on to the Cleveland Way to make a longer walk but it was well worthwhile.  Whilst totally different to the Cleveland Way and almost the opposite of my favourite trail, the Pennine Way, I really did enjoy the scenery (and the Cross Keys Inn in Thixendale, really good food when I was there!).

andybr

« Reply #3 on: 09:24:24, 11/09/18 »
Hello Brian. I had seen the trip report before while planning my own walk recently but it is nice to see the finished video. I tried to post a report myself but found that I am not allowed to include a link to my Youtube slideshow. What did you need to do to add the links to your report?

Mel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 13:32:53, 11/09/18 »
I think you need over a certain amount of posts andybr (I think it's 5 posts).  Then all you need to do is copy/paste the Youtube URL for your vid. 

Nice vid bri.  Lots of familiar places in there.  Did you spot all of the Wolds Wander Art?

jimbob

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 14:20:40, 11/09/18 »
You can post links when your status changes from "New member" to " Junior Member"On forum welcome page that states about 25 posts.
The rule is there to stop spammers having an easy life posting to the forum, though sadly they do ( two today so far)
Too little, too late, too bad......

andybr

« Reply #6 on: 14:59:48, 11/09/18 »
My problem now seems to be resolved. Sorry for hijacking your post Brian.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy