Author Topic: Wicking t-Shirts(short sleeve)-Any one know of offers going?  (Read 997 times)

nesty

I bought some hi-gear short sleeve T-shirts from Go Outdoors a few months ago for £4 each.
Went to get some more and they sold out.  :(
Anyone know of similar offers out there for a plain wicking tshirts in the region of £4-7 each?
Thanks

DK

Decathlon do their own Quecha range, usually about £4. They are ok but at that price are never going to be a long term investment
We weren't born to just pay bills and die...

alewife

• Veteran Member
Sportsdirect often have random brands at good prices, you may have to get 2 for the best deal and take no notice of the 'discount' amount, but worth alook (if buying online make sure you uncheck the box for a catalogue for £1, which they will charge you for). Lidl also have cheapy soortsgear from time to time.
Alewife

...beware of the bull!

Daveyboy

These are my current favourites.

https://justcoolbyawdis.com/product/jc001/

Wick & wash well, retain there shape and unlike so many other T's these are long enough to tuck in should you so wish.  
They are available on Ebay and Amazon for around £4.50 - £6.00 delivered

nesty

These are my current favourites.

https://justcoolbyawdis.com/product/jc001/

Wick & wash well, retain there shape and unlike so many other T's these are long enough to tuck in should you so wish.
They are available on Ebay and Amazon for around £4.50 - £6.00 delivered

Solved! I took a walk around Costco & saw just cool T shirts there. They had some out hanging & you could feel the material; but didn't have my size in. Apprently good sellers. I placed an order from Amazon. Thanks for the replies!

nesty

Decathlon do their own Quecha range, usually about £4. They are ok but at that price are never going to be a long term investment

I was in Milton Keynes the other day and saw a Decathlon store. I went in tried some of their Tees on. Bought a few of the £4 & the £8 ones.
The £4 ones (Quechua tech fresh 50) ok. Quite thin, but reckon they will wick ok. Pay for what you get.
The £8 ones (Quechua tech fresh 100), say rucksack proof and they a bit thicker across the back, but all seem ok.
Good value.
« Last Edit: 23:24:21, 28/07/17 by nesty »

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy