Author Topic: West Highland Way  (Read 2875 times)

Gemack

West Highland Way
« on: 14:48:36, 26/03/08 »
First time I ever done a 'real walk'.  This one is a real treat, but please take notice when the say the second day of the five day trek is easy!!  No way.   Going up Devil's Staircase is such a reward when you get to the top.   I'd recommend this walk to anyone

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
Re: West Highland Way
« Reply #1 on: 05:28:53, 28/03/08 »
I really enjoyed doing the WHW....  I love Scotland for all me sins not sure way.....  Were off on the SUW only a week to go....  Yippiee...  We met some fab folk a long the way of the WHW...  Who enlighten us with there stories...  But I do say the devil's staircase is not all it's cracked up to be..  but is most in enjoyable walk that I've ever done I'll report back on the SUW...  once back if back...  You'll never know... 
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

darksky

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 21:59:48, 28/03/08 »
Has anyone got any pix of the devils staircase they could put on here?
'''get out there and experience as much as you can its beautiful and have yourself alotta fun doing it'''

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 22:04:19, 28/03/08 »
I thought we posted some on here a while ago but if you like more pics than yeah...
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy