Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1551 times)

Arenig

• Veteran Member
Hello
« on: 17:54:27, 16/01/09 »
Hi there Guys, as a newbie to the Walking Forum, I thought It'd be a good idea if I was to introduce myself. I'm registered by the name of Arenig, a born and bred Welshman living in North Wales. I tend to do most of my Hillwalking in and around the Snowdonia National Park.
« Last Edit: 18:13:05, 16/01/09 by Arenig »
"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"

W.A.S.H.I.S. completer www.walkeryri.org.uk

Welsh Nuttalls completer www.nuttalls.com/mountains/wales

muymalestado

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 19:34:21, 16/01/09 »
Welcome Arenig!
I think this next one will be the top ...

Cat

« Reply #2 on: 13:07:50, 03/02/09 »
Heloo there, welcome to the forum!  I'm a south walian but absolutely adore snowdonia when I can get up there.  Hope to see you around the forum

Arenig

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 23:02:26, 03/02/09 »
Cheers for the welcome guys....would be good to catch up with you sometime to do a mountain or two. BTW Cat, it's not true what they say about North Walians not liking the South Walians   ;) ;D.
"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"

W.A.S.H.I.S. completer www.walkeryri.org.uk

Welsh Nuttalls completer www.nuttalls.com/mountains/wales

Cat

« Reply #4 on: 09:59:00, 04/02/09 »
Its ok, I make sure I wear my Rab and Berghaus uniform when I visit Betws y Coed  ;D  Seriously though I'm even contemplating bringing the kids up for the summer camping trip, we usually go to Pembrokeshire but I think North Wales has some great beaches as well and we can introduce them to walking.  Though at 5 and 3 we always up carring the little blighters when they decide their legs are tired (after 5 minutes).

My other half has some major unfinished business with the snowdon horse shoe (weather stopped us doing crib goch every atempt) and my next goal is Tryfan.

ramblingpete

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 21:08:51, 04/02/09 »
Cat - go to Newborough Warren on Anglesey with the little ones - beautiful, and lots of sand.

Cat

« Reply #6 on: 12:37:47, 10/02/09 »
Thanks Rambling Pete, saw Derek the weatherman walking there recently and you're right, definately a good place for the kids.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy