Author Topic: Further along on the GR10 Blog report  (Read 2710 times)

Stephen Mac

Further along on the GR10 Blog report
« on: 17:39:00, 16/06/15 »
 ;D Hi all. I recently returned from another trip to the wonderful Pyrenees. This was my fourth visit and I have been loosely following the GR10 from east to west. This year I was there for eight days and I got great weather and I feel a lot done. Here is a link to the report from the trip. I hope you enjoy, Stephen
http://howlingmist.blogspot.ie/2015/06/further-along-gr10mont-valier-to.html

youradvocate

• Veteran Member
Re: Further along on the GR10 Blog report
« Reply #1 on: 19:39:38, 16/06/15 »
Thanks for your blog report. I plan to start hiking the GR10 after 22nd July and will try to complete it in one long trip. I have not set an actual date of travel yet, so what you have detailed has really interested me.

Stephen Mac

« Reply #2 on: 17:46:53, 17/06/15 »
Good for you. I am certain you will enjoy the Pyrenees. I presume you are heading west to east. I have a few more reports from the previous few years so there might be something to interest you there. Enjoy.

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 19:08:41, 18/06/15 »
I nearly missed this   :o

What superb scenery and what a great trip  O0 You certainly packed a lot in with the mileage and ascent each day, crikey you are fit  O0 Great write up as usual I always love reading your blog Stephen  O0
Hate will never win

Stephen Mac

« Reply #4 on: 08:05:43, 19/06/15 »
Cheers April.  Fit? Fit to drop most days :-). 

bear.cub

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 19:49:24, 12/07/15 »
Nice blog O0. Was at col de core early May in fog, not a thing to be seen. Same weekend did Pic de Crabere from Eylie in glorious weather. If you go to the Pyrenees again give me a shout I may be able to co-ordinate to meet up if you wish.
I've never known such a bear for getting in a mess. Mr Brown referencing Paddington Bear

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy