Author Topic: Pooley Bridge 508 Temporary Bus Stop  (Read 759 times)

emdaw

Pooley Bridge 508 Temporary Bus Stop
« on: 17:30:27, 16/03/20 »
Can anyone enlighten me on this please.  Am trying to find out the times for the temporary bus stop that has been put in at the temporary car park in Pooley Bridge whilst the bridge works are ongoing.  Stagecoach give details saying about the temporary stop but don't seem to show any times at the temporary stop.  They are showing times for Dalemain road end, is this the temporary stop?.   I thought it was nearer the B5320 junction.  Planning to walk Ullswater Way from Glenridding to Pooley Bridge, normally leave the car at Roe Head, get bus to Glenridding then walk back to car.  Thanks in advance for any info.

April

• Veteran Member
Re: Pooley Bridge 508 Temporary Bus Stop
« Reply #1 on: 17:51:44, 16/03/20 »
The 508 from Glenridding is stopping at the temporary car park on the A592 near the junction to the B5320 near Dunmallard Hill, or it was the last time I was on it.
Hate will never win

emdaw

« Reply #2 on: 17:56:43, 16/03/20 »
The 508 from Glenridding is stopping at the temporary car park on the A592 near the junction to the B5320 near Dunmallard Hill, or it was the last time I was on it.
Great thanks April, just can't see the actual times it stops there anywhere on Stagecoach site. Was trying to work out what time we needed to be at the stop.

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 18:03:55, 16/03/20 »
I assume it will be about five minutes before or after the time for the stop from Dalemain Road End depending on which way you are going. Dalemain Road End is showing as near Dalemain (the big house further up the A592).

This should include the route map.
https://www.stagecoachbus.com/routes/cumbria-and-north-lancashire/508/penrith-windermere/xnbo508.o

You could always email Stagecoach and ask them for a specific time.
Hate will never win

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy