Author Topic: Layering again!  (Read 3919 times)

Davidedgarjones

Re: Layering again!
« Reply #45 on: 17:42:13, 14/11/20 »
Oh dear; am reading the latest post while waring blue jeans; a habit I started when I escaped parental controls back in 1964. Perhaps we should all be wearing proper outdoor gear while reading WF posts?
Dave

Sevenup

« Reply #46 on: 21:33:04, 14/11/20 »
Real walkers don’t wear jeans when they post here 🤪

Apache

• Account Closed
« Reply #47 on: 19:08:21, 02/01/21 »

Thanks forgotmyoldpassword. I have let Santa know that I would like a Outdoor Research Ferrosi.  

I wouldn’t rely on getting the Ferrosi jacket for 48 quid from Amazon.

For starters, that’s for a specific size/ colour combo, so may be wrong size for you, and offer may be very time limited. (Prices are over over the place for the jacket on Amazon...some prices quoted are well over 100 quid depending on size, colour, seller.)

Then you have to bear in mind that seller does not appear to be Amazon itself and there appears to be mixed feedback. I haven’t checked sellers own feedback carefully, but I would before hitting the buy button if I wanted the jacket...the price seems very low.

Santa brought me one. I have it good authority it was £58. I have used it once in +2C walking on New Year's Eve. Kept me warm and protected me from the wind. Obviously I need some drizzle to really try it out but it looks promising.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy