Author Topic: Bargains  (Read 1571 times)

ogy

Bargains
« on: 12:57:02, 25/08/08 »
Just been into TK Max and picked up some craghopper trousers for £16.99, they have insulated ones for £19.99. O0 O0

I've never been in before but glad I did.
Merrell breathable T-shirts £12.99

Lightweight Hiking socks (seamless, really comfy,coloumbia) £2.49 per pair

Proper bargain hunter ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Loads of decent items but were to big for my skinny ass small/medium..... Loads of north face, berghaus. Karrimoor. They probably have some minor defect but hey, cheap as hell.

http://www.tkmaxx.com/

There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing. - Sir Ranulph Fiennes

howardfernlover

• Veteran Member
Re: Bargains
« Reply #1 on: 13:54:23, 26/08/08 »
I looked at the link you gave, but it seems they don't sell online, you've got to go into a store?
They've got one here in Harrow, not particularly good (Harrow has most major stores but they're all like rabbit hutches compared with other shopping centres, because the rents are so high).  I've been in a huge one in the Galleria outlet centre at Hatfield, bit of a journey for me though. I was looking at Craghopper Kiwi trousers there, half price but they didn't have my size.

Steelystan

« Reply #2 on: 17:21:41, 26/08/08 »
I always check out TKs, but you have to accept that its basically a posh jumble sale and keep going in once a week.  I got a fleece too last week and I've had Outdoor Designs stuff regularly, such as microfibre towels and various of those mesh zip up pouches - great for organising the old rucksack. 

last year they had a load of Berghaus rucksacks, and always have a good selection of day sacks.  I've seen a few walking poles too, but never yet bothered.
178/214.

ogy

« Reply #3 on: 21:31:03, 27/08/08 »
Yup posh jumble sale narrows it down.

Would you believe it, they had an outdoors gear micro fibre towel, rrp £7 for sale at £1.99, not one bloody towel in them though, staff said they have a problem with gypsies hahahahahaha

There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing. - Sir Ranulph Fiennes

springsoles

« Reply #4 on: 11:45:54, 14/09/08 »
Yeah TK is awesome... when you can find your size. Apart from they sometimes have some very odd colours in there.
Want to increase endurance and eliminate shin splints?

Try the worlds only performance enhancing insole!

At - http://SPRINGSOLES.co.uk [nofollow]

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy