Author Topic: Walking Together for a New Future  (Read 3984 times)

ada-b

Walking Together for a New Future
« on: 14:44:39, 26/03/09 »
Hello there to everyone on the Walking Forum.
Although I am new here I come with a message for all walkers to congregate and share a fantastic walk at Castle Howard, Yorkshire on June 20th 2009.
I am involved with the charity called New Futures Nepal (Reg Charity No. 1098661) which look after orphaned and disabled children & adults in Nepal.

I completed a 7 day Trek in October last year with 19 fellow trekkers in the Himalayas, our highest point was Poon Hill summit at 3200m . While in Nepal we visited the Hope Centre, NFN's orphanage , meeting the children, staff and helpers was a truly humbling experience  :o. www.newfuturesnepal.org [nofollow]

At Castle Howard this year we are organising a fun day for walkers of all ages and abilities. Three walks of 2, 5 or 15 miles are available to complete, all of which start at our base camp at the front of Castle Howard.

For further information on this" Trek for Children in Nepal 2009" visit www.challenge4nepal.org [nofollow].

Please, as many of you as possible come along, tell your friends, bring the dogs, put our best feet forward for a fantastic charitable cause and really make a difference.  O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy