Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 4896 times)

GreatBritishRob

Hello all
« on: 23:01:10, 23/03/07 »
Just a quick introduction and a hello from me.
Where do i start?!?!?!
Ok, as the boxing isnt to clever on TV and ive got a throat infection so aint going to the pub i'll bore you all here instead ::) ;D
Im 6 foot 6, built like a brick poo house (wow, i can be polite see). Im probably not what you would call a conventional walker (whatever thats supposed to be???) because i also own a bloody great 4x4 truck, 2 dirt bikes and a 900cc Triumph road bike, got loads of tattoos, play drums, listen to loud proper punk etc etc. I dislike all these calls for banning bikes and the likes from the great outdoors as i figure we can all work together and keep it open for all of us before this Nanny state gets any worse and calls for all things with even a slight risk to be banned.
All that aside my other main passion is walking in the hills, camping, scrambling around the likes of Tryfan, walking in forests, generally being in the great outdoors back in Wales where i come from ( i now live in South Lincolnshire for my sins).
Anyway, i've even bored meself silly now so i'll get off. Cheers all. ;D

titaniumdude

Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: 01:34:42, 24/03/07 »
Glad you found your way here dude! 

Welcome on all counts.

Why not post a thought on the thread I startred in gen discuss on offroaders.....go on i know you want to.

Ps...which one is you in the pic?
I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing

summitzero

• Veteran Member
Re: Hello all
« Reply #2 on: 14:25:16, 26/03/07 »
Hello GreatBritishRob

i am new also, so welcome

P.s      i thought Kraftwork had split up  ;D

Are we there yet ?   http://walkingforlife.piczo.com

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy