Author Topic: Walking Boots - Can you identify them?  (Read 957 times)

frangxxx

Walking Boots - Can you identify them?
« on: 19:57:03, 27/11/19 »

Hi Everyone, trying to identify these walking boots, anyone any ideas? They are on a model on the Montane website selling pants...

Thanks

Fran

kinkyboots

• Veteran Member
Re: Walking Boots - Can you identify them?
« Reply #1 on: 20:17:01, 27/11/19 »

frangxxx

« Reply #2 on: 20:19:29, 27/11/19 »
Legend! I cant seem to find them in the UK only places like Cotswold Outdoor but they don't do that colour? Only Nepal Extreme for example  :(

Pitboot

« Reply #3 on: 20:43:34, 27/11/19 »
Contact Montane direct, they will probably help you.

fernman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 22:06:50, 27/11/19 »
Fran, one question, if I may:

Why?

kinkyboots

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 08:59:01, 28/11/19 »
I cant seem to find them in the UK only places like Cotswold Outdoor but they don't do that colour? Only Nepal Extreme for example  :(

They're no longer listed on the La Sportiva website which would indicate that they're an end of life/discontinued model and no longer made.

Given the type of boot they are there will be very little demand for them in the UK and any remaining stock is likely to be located in or around Italy where they're manufactured.

Best price I could find online was £223.91 plus delivery https://www.morandelli.it/en/mountaineering/75-la-sportiva-nepal-top.html

If you can't find a suitable replacement model you could always contact La Sportiva to see what model they've been replace by.

frangxxx

« Reply #6 on: 15:15:24, 28/11/19 »
Fran, one question, if I may:

Why?

Fernman - I really like them, love La Sportiva as a brand its one of the very best, the fact they have a technical mountaineering boot which isn't there usual garish colour scheme is a welcome rarity, hence my search for them. Scarpa and others do boots of similar quality but they are all boring or similarly garish as you move up through the ranges, these are a happy medium to be honest.

frangxxx

« Reply #7 on: 15:16:19, 28/11/19 »

[/size]They're no longer listed on the La Sportiva website which would indicate that they're an end of life/discontinued model and no longer made.

Given the type of boot they are there will be very little demand for them in the UK and any remaining stock is likely to be located in or around Italy where they're manufactured.

Best price I could find online was £223.91 plus delivery

If you can't find a suitable replacement model you could always contact La Sportiva to see what model they've been replace by.

Kinkyboots - You're a star, thank you so much!  O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy