Author Topic: Campsite around nant peris  (Read 2263 times)

gary m

• Veteran Member
Campsite around nant peris
« on: 18:15:29, 31/08/18 »
Does anyone know of any decent campsites around that area
you have 1 life live it

Owen

• Veteran Member
Re: Campsite around nant peris
« Reply #1 on: 19:07:04, 31/08/18 »
Awhile since I was down that way, but there used to be one at the farm opposite the Vanol arms. Really friendly people.

Murphy

« Reply #2 on: 21:21:05, 31/08/18 »
Stand with Vaynol Arms behind you. Campsite slightly right opposite the bus park.  Can be seen from road but is accessed behind the  houses.  Ive stayed a few times.  Friendly people. Basic camping. No need to book generally.  Also campsite next door but not stayed there.

fernman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 22:58:24, 31/08/18 »
Cheap and very basic, from what I've read on UK Campsite, and not spoken very highly of by the small number of reviewers. Llyn Gwynant camp site scores much better, or is that too far away for you? Continuing past there if you're prepared, the National Trust Hafod y Llan site is very basic, and then there's Cae Ddu just before Beddgelert, which is excellent IMO.

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 07:49:33, 01/09/18 »
Many happy memories of staying in the campsite, and of nights in the Vaynol Arms!
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

Murphy

« Reply #5 on: 11:44:15, 01/09/18 »
Oh me too Richard..........as I said it is basic, but it does have a loo or two, and when I was there earlier this year the owners were adding a log burner and working on it so I suppose it depends what you want out of a campsite really.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy