Author Topic: VR - Wild Camp below Great Carrs Day 1  (Read 1376 times)

beefy

• Veteran Member
Re: VR - Wild Camp below Great Carrs Day 1
« Reply #15 on: 23:35:28, 27/04/17 »
Nice video, lovely day too!  Good use of the drone, I have a DJI Phantom 3 but its too big to carry into the hills when I need other stuff.
thanks buntonn   O0

especially when you are carrying camping gear, but i cant do without my cameras etc.  8)

;D He is a human hoover  ;)
your the hoover when it comes to wine ya bogger ...  :D

One thing that puzzles me is, does the control unit allow you to see what the drone camera is looking at or do you only find that out when you are 'back at base' ?
I notice the camera tilts to give a different view and assumed the pilot was making adjustments (I should ask Beefy this question really).
Most people have toys that are something personal or an extravagance, but this is a brilliant use of something that, clearly gives Beefy a lot of enjoyment, but more than that - he shares it with all of us: so we all get to benefit. It's a democratic drone
IM
the controller connects to a smartphone or tablet, yes you see what the camera sees, and you can move it around, its difficult to move it smoothly tho, ill get better with more practice,
thanks for your kind comments, it means a lot ...  O0
[/size]A happy beefy having fun  :)
I will have to let beefy answer your questions about the twiddly and technical bits  ::)
the grin says it all ...  ;D
Leave only footprints, take only photographs, kill only time ...

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy