Author Topic: PLACE TO WALK , STAY  (Read 568 times)

js06791

PLACE TO WALK , STAY
« on: 11:10:27, 07/01/09 »
Me And my wife went on a short break it was great it wasn't far away it was on the  border of Devon and Somerset really peaceful place we stayed at a hotel called the cullompton hotel it was really  nice, theres also a pub on the side called the waterloo cross the reason i'm sharing this is because it was an ideale place for walkers there was alot of people entering the pub u no with walking boots on there big coats  and there was a couple together there names was ralph and barbera they looked around our age 65-70 and we got speaking about random things then they started talking about walking at this point i thought i dont really like walking being 67 its quite difficult keeping stopping and starting cause thats how it is for me anyway they asked us to come on a walk with them for the next day i was unsure my wife was like yeah lets go no say at all she wears the trousers!!!!! but we went the next day it was great there was loads of good views even good for bird watching. so if anyone is interested for short breaks and loves walking then this is the place.
all even people who dont want to stay its great

here is a link if anybody wanted to go and stay there

http://www.marstonsinns.co.uk/Home/hotels/hotel-cullompton/waterloo-cross [nofollow]

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy