Author Topic: Unusual or interesting stuff you've found whilst walking ?  (Read 4605 times)

WhitstableDave

• Veteran Member
The last time I contributed to this topic my post was followed by a string of irrelevant replies.  :(

But never mind, I'll have another go.  :) My wife and I were walking through Chartham Hatch near Canterbury this morning when we passed this truly magnificent chainsaw carving. It must have been at least 8ft tall  O0 .

Walk, Jog, Run : our YouTube video channel.

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
Gloves seem to be the best I can manage, saw two in different locations on my hike this morning. I just picked them up and hung them on a fence. The owners might return for them?

Slogger

• Veteran Member
Some years ago whilst walking the Kentmere Horseshoe in Cumbria, I stopped at the summit of Ill Bell for a brew. It was a hot cloudless day. A tall elderley guy passed by wearing boots socks and Y fronts, nothing else exept his rucksack. I could hear a group of young ladies chuckling as he went passed them on the way down.

Agentorange

The last time I contributed to this topic my post was followed by a string of irrelevant replies.  :(

But never mind, I'll have another go.  :) My wife and I were walking through Chartham Hatch near Canterbury this morning when we passed this truly magnificent chainsaw carving. It must have been at least 8ft tall  O0 .

As you say truly magnificent. The sign would suggest there were more - did you see any ?

sunnydale

• Veteran Member
That looks fab Dave O0
***Happiness is only a smile away***

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy