Author Topic: Urinating against something  (Read 4426 times)

KIDSTYPIKE

• Veteran Member
Re: Urinating against something
« Reply #15 on: 22:48:39, 26/04/08 »
Right here go's.........erm..it's a plastic funnel shaped device that allows women to pee standing up so as to make pee'ing easier in arkward circumstances....... :-\

If you use laminated maps you could easily make a temporary funnel out of one therefore keeping unnecessary weight to a minimum. ;)

Dave
http://www.wainwright-wanderings.co.uk/

Mr. Blister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 08:36:41, 27/04/08 »
If you use laminated maps you could easily make a temporary funnel out of one therefore keeping unnecessary weight to a minimum. ;)

Dave
http://www.wainwright-wanderings.co.uk/

LOL, and you know this from experience, right Dave? And I thought you and Edith were respectable walkers.  ;)

KIDSTYPIKE

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 09:11:48, 27/04/08 »
LOL, and you know this from experience, right Dave? And I thought you and Edith were respectable walkers.  ;)

Me respectable??????.......I grow old disgustingly.....lol

Dave

jude

« Reply #18 on: 12:52:32, 27/04/08 »
Thanks for that but it sounds like all too much trouble for me ,  I'll stick to the squat down and try not to be seen method ;)

muymalestado

« Reply #19 on: 20:38:49, 27/04/08 »
So what does all this prove?  Time to buy the new outdoorsy classic "How to [censored] in The Woods" ISBN-10: 0898156270.

But - if you allow - a side question; when out in cold weather I have noted for years that after a pee I feel warmer.  Why?  Delusion?
I think this next one will be the top ...

KIDSTYPIKE

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: 21:16:17, 27/04/08 »
So what does all this prove?  Time to buy the new outdoorsy classic "How to [censored] in The Woods" ISBN-10: 0898156270.

But - if you allow - a side question; when out in cold weather I have noted for years that after a pee I feel warmer.  Why?  Delusion?

Only my hands feel warm :-[

Dave

Mr Sam

« Reply #21 on: 22:04:27, 27/04/08 »
Can't say I've buried my poop but you just don't [censored] in or near a stream.
"I've run out of map... Hold on"

bkray

« Reply #22 on: 12:10:07, 21/07/08 »
if there people or its a popular route then i go against a tree to stop showing it to the world. however if im on my own ill just do it at the side of the track.
Never was so much owed to so many by so few - winston churchill to the RAF

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy