Author Topic: Cannnot post pictures  (Read 5950 times)

cozza and his dog

• Veteran Member
Re: Cannnot post pictures
« Reply #45 on: 10:18:29, 16/01/10 »
i had problems at first but with the help of many of the great members on here i mastered it.....tinypic top site thats all i can say...cozza O0
little victorys

JulianC

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: 11:11:49, 16/01/10 »
If Mohamed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohamed

;D

Addacomb

• Account Closed
« Reply #47 on: 11:15:33, 16/01/10 »
If Mohamed will not go to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohamed

;D
"What has Mohammed got to do with my wife?"

Peakbagger

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: 18:09:17, 16/01/10 »
When I asked my wife to try to post a photograph on the forum (note I gave her no tips or background information) she was immediately confused when the script box asking for a website popped up. She did not know what to do, probably as confused as glovepuppet was (see second post on this thread). Can you add a pop up box explaining there is an option or alternatively point them to your guide so they know the options instead of having to give up through lack of knowledge. After all, when I tried I was stuck for a while until I searched out your guide. And I like to think I know a bit about computers. Thanks.

Ah, I think you may have uncovered a small flaw in my guide there as I don't mention the script box. When we upgraded the forum software a new feature was added called the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor which is enabled by default. Personally I detested the thing as it made editing posts especially difficult so it's disabled in my profile and, to be honest, it slipped my mind that many people here would still have it enabled. What I'll have to do is amend the guide to include the script box and how to use it.
Current Munro tally: 78 out of 282 completed so far.

All 190 Welsh Nuttalls completed.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy