Author Topic: pictures in tr  (Read 958 times)

snakehips

• Veteran Member
pictures in tr
« on: 19:28:18, 22/04/13 »
hi all could somebody tell me how to put pictures onto my reports the pictures that i take seem to be very big is there an easy way  :( :(
they say that 50 is the new 21 (fingers crossed)

Strider

• Veteran Member
Re: pictures in tr
« Reply #1 on: 19:36:05, 22/04/13 »
There are stickies at the top of the Photography section with instructions
Not all those who wander are lost

snakehips

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 20:02:22, 22/04/13 »
thanks strider  O0 O0
they say that 50 is the new 21 (fingers crossed)

barewirewalker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 12:23:46, 23/04/13 »

There a number of free re-sizing tools reading through write ups PIXresizer seems as good as any and I like it, but last year my original computer gave up the ghost and I had to download it on the new machine. I made a big mistake I picked some nasty spyware and a toolbar called sweetim, which was a nightmare to remove.

I had to remove everything I could find connected with the original download, but reading the good reports on PX I had a more cautious go at downloading it and found the site of the original author of the software.

I am now running it without any trouble. It is a great piece of stand alone software for simply batch re-sizing and putting the re-sized pictures into a separate file, from where you can upload smaller file sizes to photo hosting websites.

When installing the software make sure you only down load the PX zip file, do not let the freeware site install it and try to find a site that just lets you download the zip file and scan it with your security software. I opened the zip file to my desk top and read the text doc. read me. Here I found the address of David de Groots website;
http://bluefive.pair.com/

followed the instructions from there, I think I am running it trouble free.
BWW
Their Land is in Our Country.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy