Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1192 times)

Angela:-

Hello
« on: 15:48:11, 20/05/09 »
Hi

I have just registared on here, I enjoy walking and would like to find a like minded
female (hope thats not sexist) local to myself Leyland, Lancashire to enjoy regular
walks and maybe even short walking breaks.. I have  a small dog who would be on
the walks too....

Drop me a line if you would like to do this, we can chat and see how it goes.

Angela

sue1

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 17:44:31, 21/05/09 »
Hi Angela

I'm new to the forum and also looking for someone to walk with.  I live in Wigan so not too far away.

I used to do a lot of walking a few years ago but haven't done much for a while so consider myself a complete beginner again now !

I'm only looking to do a few miles of easy walking initially to get my fitness back up then start on a few hills, so depending what level your looking at would be happy to join you.

Sue

« Reply #2 on: 17:49:47, 21/05/09 »
Hi Sue

Thanks for the interest, how far were you looking to go? Do You mind the dog coming with us?

Do you have walk routes you know that you could tell me about? If not I have a few we c ould look at.

Do you drive? How often were you looking to walk? Sorry sounds like a hundred questions!!!!!! You ask
me any thing too.

Angela

Walking Mummy

« Reply #3 on: 18:01:39, 21/05/09 »
Hi Angela

There are quite a few of us from 'up north'.  I am in Sale, Cheshire.

Kathryn
www.thats-perfect.co.uk - the perfect advertising solutions for you!

sue1

« Reply #4 on: 18:13:08, 21/05/09 »
5 or 6 miles i guess to start with and work up from there.  Not too sure as i havent been for a while as i don't like walking on my own.  How far /hard do you walk ?

No problems with the dog at all, luv them.  What type is he/she ?

Locally i only really know round rivington area.

I do drive and am looking to go most weekends.

Sue

keithw

Re: I KNOW IM MALE
« Reply #5 on: 18:39:43, 21/05/09 »
but really dose it matter ? love walking anywere really also have my best mate jack jack little dog male also lol im 36 and go for walks short or long near or far away im doing my leader quallys just be glad to join in and make new freinds as i work away in the winter season and i also live close to you in chorley so if you dont mind i would love to tag along....can dress up and were a wig but dont think i would pass it off lol....

« Reply #6 on: 22:34:24, 21/05/09 »
Hi Keith
Dont think a wig is nessassary!!!
Where do you do most of your walking? Has your dog been "done" mine hasnt and can get a bit
aggressive with ones who haven't .. would like to hear more about your walks and what you like to do and see and where you like to go?
Angela

« Reply #7 on: 22:38:29, 21/05/09 »
Hi Sue

I have been in Rivington many times on pleasure walks and through on challenge walks it
it very beautiful. I do like to plan my walks around such areas with water features old buildings
stone circles and the like. I do like to do a good ten miles but my comfort zone is tretched at 14!!
If we get along I am sure we can reach this together. I am a baby when it comes to climbs anyway
although I have done them and they are great whaen you have finished hehehehehe

Angela

« Reply #8 on: 22:40:48, 21/05/09 »
Hi Walking mummy
Thanks for the message, where do you get to with your walks? Do you alk with partner or clubs?

Kind Regards
Angela

sue1

« Reply #9 on: 21:16:13, 23/05/09 »
Hi Angela

If you don't mind doing a couple of shorter ones to start with, i'm sure i'll get there !

If you want to arrange a meet up in the next couple of weeks for a chat, just let me know.

Sue

« Reply #10 on: 13:11:23, 26/05/09 »
Hi Sue

Sorry for the delay, I havent been in work and not able to pick up my messages.

We could arrange something would be good. I will send you another message and we can sort out
some dates.

Angela

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy