Author Topic: corns between toes  (Read 417 times)

angilee

corns between toes
« on: 16:45:23, 04/09/20 »
Hope this OK to post here, moving on from the subject of socks yesterday, I have now found a sore patch on the inside of little toe, looks like it has been pressing into the next toe along too, I initially thought my socks were the problem but now wondering if this could be one of those soft corns..but not sure, but it's sore..anyone had anything similar? I do intend to get it checked out but waiting time is quite long and I want to walk  :'(

angilee

Re: corns between toes
« Reply #1 on: 17:16:11, 04/09/20 »
Should this post be in ailments?? I can't find the sub folder for it

ninthace

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 17:30:09, 04/09/20 »
Can you wrap a Compeed round it?  There are a sovereign remedy for sore spots.
Solvitur Ambulando

Mel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 17:30:38, 04/09/20 »
A long wait to see a chiropodist?  I got in to see one within 7 days.  Sorted out my (many) tootsie ailments in about 30 mins!  Also gave me advice on the causes and how to prevent/reduce re-occurrence.  Though I did book the appointment direct with a "proper" chiropodist/podiatrist, ie. not a referral through a doctor or one of those fancy nail painting beauty salon types.

angilee

« Reply #4 on: 17:34:25, 04/09/20 »
Hi Mel, they have reduced patient bookingnumbers, so a few weeks as I'm on holiday next week

Mel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 17:59:58, 04/09/20 »
Ahh, right.

Most of my "sore spots" were simply "soft" hard skin.  Maybe try using a pumice stone as a temporary fix if you think it is a corn/hard skin.

If it's between your toes it could be the beginnings of athletes foot so maybe massage some athletes foot cream in after you've done your DIY tootsie pamper. 

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy