Author Topic: Hampshire Girl  (Read 1916 times)

walkingDi

Hampshire Girl
« on: 02:34:59, 02/10/08 »
I've just joined this forum, and I will be mostly championing Hampshire with possible excursions into West Sussex, Wiltshire and Dorset, but mostly Hampshire until I run out of places to walk. Not likely just yet. There's more info about some of the walks to be had if you click on the link in my signature.
Not all who wander are lost

KIDSTYPIKE

• Veteran Member
Re: Hampshire Girl
« Reply #1 on: 13:12:17, 02/10/08 »
Welcome to the forum Di. I've just had a peek at your blog and found it very impressive.
Regards,
Dave

karen_the_artist

« Reply #2 on: 15:10:33, 02/10/08 »
Great blog. I lived in Hampshire all my life before moving to Scotland in '03.

I will have to look at the walks you've written about for when I go back down there for visits.  :)
Karen - lurking somewhere in Perthshire, Scotland

muymalestado

« Reply #3 on: 18:38:07, 02/10/08 »
Welcome WDi.   'Tis a nice blog indeed.  Looks like lots of landscape to enjoy. 
I think this next one will be the top ...

mike knipe

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 19:46:01, 02/10/08 »
Cracking blog....  sorry to bump your post with my North pennine twaddle - bumped back again, now, though...

Have you checked out the outdoor bloggers forum?
Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles

See the blog!  www.northernpies.blogspot.com

walkingDi

« Reply #5 on: 15:02:49, 04/10/08 »
Thanks for all the nice comments about my blog; I'll keep it up, then  :) I haven't the patience to do what Dave (Kidstypike) does on his. So you will all have to come to Hampshire and see it for yourselves!  :P

Why are you apologising, Mike? You were here before me. I'm the new girl ...

Hi Karen, if you're down this way and you want to meet up for a walk that might be cool.
Not all who wander are lost

Matt276

« Reply #6 on: 16:24:09, 26/11/08 »
Hi there Diana, I'm a newbie to the forum, just wanted to congratulate you on your blog, makes interesting reading.  I'm also from Hampshire, I live near Alton if you know where that is? was wondering if you could recommend any nice walks close to me?  Any help would be great! My email is [email protected].

I hope simply writing like this is the right thing to do on this forum, if not, I'm sorry.

Thanks for your help.

Matt.

neil

« Reply #7 on: 09:47:02, 27/11/08 »
Hi Di,

This is the first time I've looked at this forum, and I was delighted to find such a good selection of local Hampshire walks in your site, I live in Wickham, so they're all easily accessible for me. Thanks for putting in the time to write the descriptions. Do you use a GPS? If so, maybe you could include waypoints or route files to allow others to follow the routse more easily?
Happy walking.
Neil

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy