Author Topic: Good breakfast places in Fort William  (Read 1922 times)

Dazza

• Veteran Member
Good breakfast places in Fort William
« on: 22:24:29, 07/02/19 »
What's the best best places to get breakfast in Fort William? It needs to be open at 0800 in June

We're self catering so I can cook (any good butchers?) but would rather eat out.

Wetherspoons is reasonable and I use them regularly but for this would look for something a better even if it's more money (special trip after all). Tripadvisor has a lot of places but they aren't open early enough or are hotel restaurants not open to none residents.
Thanks in advance
Dazza
--------
These boots were made for walking so that's just what I'll do. After I've re-proofed them of course...

sparnel

• Veteran Member
Re: Good breakfast places in Fort William
« Reply #1 on: 12:27:27, 08/02/19 »
The Woollen Mill shop does a good breakfast. This is at the round-a-bout where the road branches off the A82
down to Glen Nevis.

Dazza

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 18:37:33, 09/02/19 »
The Woollen Mill shop does a good breakfast. This is at the round-a-bout where the road branches off the A82
down to Glen Nevis.
Opens a bit later than I'd like but it's on the way so that might not matter. Thanks for the suggestion.
Dazza
--------
These boots were made for walking so that's just what I'll do. After I've re-proofed them of course...

snoopdawg

« Reply #3 on: 19:54:22, 09/02/19 »
Only ones I can think are open that early, it might not be what you want, are Costa and Morrisons

bricam2096

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 21:17:10, 09/02/19 »
I had a couple of Wetherspoons breakfasts in Fort William last week, can't go wrong with them and open about 7am.

However, maybe you'd prefer the Brewers Fayre which is beside the Premier Inn (near Morrisons/McDonalds) as I think that's open for breakfasts about 6.30am or 7am. Advantage also that it's got the car park  O0

Infact, here's their breakfast menu ... https://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/pub-restaurant-menus/Highland/Loch-Iall-Fort-William/breakfast.html
LDWs done - 32 in total including 16 National Trails and 3 C2C

Wainwrights 176
www.brians-walks.co.uk

Dazza

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 18:51:18, 11/02/19 »
Thanks for those, definitely worth thinking about.
Before 9am isn't the be all and end all, I just don't want to find I can't park for the start of Ben Nevis.
Dazza
--------

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy