Author Topic: For those who are bored.....  (Read 14228 times)

harland

• Veteran Member
Re: For those who are bored.....
« Reply #15 on: 17:12:29, 05/07/20 »
Does anyone know when he actually starts?
I guess when the wind/rain dies down.

tonyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 18:12:06, 05/07/20 »
Does anyone know when he actually starts?

According to his  twitter feed it is on hold onto the weather shows some signs of improvement but he says he should start soon.

Dodgylegs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 19:45:32, 06/07/20 »

Sabrina Verjee is in action, if anyone fancies watching her 214 Wainwrights Challenge...

https://live.opentracking.co.uk/sabs0720/#

emdaw

« Reply #18 on: 08:54:42, 07/07/20 »
Yes I read that as well, posted thelthe in Lake District section. She is doing well just approaching Scafell, looking at the splits from what I can make out she is ahead of schedule.  Hats off to these ultra runners, they are a breed apart  O0 O0

tonyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: 22:35:15, 07/07/20 »

Sabrina Verjee is in action, if anyone fancies watching her 214 Wainwrights Challenge...

https://live.opentracking.co.uk/sabs0720/#

I can't work this out at all.Other than her position there is no data at all.I dont even know where she started from.

Ridge

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: 22:39:15, 07/07/20 »
She started in Keswick. The blue line is where she has run and the red where she will be running. If you click on and of the small blue dots it will tell you what time she was there.

Dodgylegs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: 23:11:39, 07/07/20 »
I can't work this out at all.Other than her position there is no data at all.I dont even know where she started from.

As Ridge says Sabrina started in Keswick .... 3.00am Monday 6th July ....

Hope this may help:-

When click link, the number 1 will 'bounce' to show her current location.
The red circles on the map are the summits, where blue line passed through are ones completed.
On right of screen there should be Summary details, if you click 'Splits', to right of 'Details', this shows times completed each Summit and ETA at Summits to reach. (gives lots of info).
If you go back to Map below the + & - the icon reveals various map views, I like the bottom one 'Open Top' and 'Aerial' where you can zoom right in to see actual route being travelled.

You may have to 'refresh' the screen for(1) to change position.

Once you get into the way of using the various ways to view it is amazingly good.

If still having problems let me know.
« Last Edit: 23:21:07, 07/07/20 by Dodgylegs »

tonyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: 23:58:16, 07/07/20 »
 Thanks for the clarification.For some reason the blue dots are now showing.Previously all I could see was her position and the summits.

harland

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: 06:03:40, 08/07/20 »
Looks as though she just had an hours rest! Some people have no stamina, she has only being going for 2 days without sleep! ;D

If you use Internet Explorer it doesn't show the splits on the right hand side (well it doesn't for me), but it works with Chrome.
« Last Edit: 06:59:21, 08/07/20 by harland »

emdaw

« Reply #24 on: 06:39:59, 08/07/20 »
After yesterday's grotty weather in the Lakes looks like the weather will be kind to her today. Just don't know how they do it, full of admiration for them. Wonder if John will start his Pennine Way attempt today.

Ridge

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: 16:18:05, 08/07/20 »
I hope Sabrina is OK, she is for the first time dropping behind her predicted times.

tonyk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: 16:43:33, 08/07/20 »
Looks as though she just had an hours rest! Some people have no stamina, she has only being going for 2 d

If you use Internet Explorer it doesn't show the splits on the right hand side (well it doesn't for me), but it works with Chrome.

I have been using Firefox and the panel on the right is blank.Will try Chrome later.

I should imagine that Mr Kelly will be starting after the weekend once things have dried up a bit and we have a few days of settled weather.

Dodgylegs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: 16:58:04, 08/07/20 »
I have been using Firefox and the panel on the right is blank.Will try Chrome later

Just as a thought what happens when you click on 'Participants' button?

harland

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: 17:05:20, 08/07/20 »
Clicking on the participants using Internet Explorer I just get the blue line with her times at various points on the track and the circled Wainwrights but not the plan on the right hand side.

harland

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: 20:16:22, 08/07/20 »
Deleted
« Last Edit: 20:19:49, 08/07/20 by harland »

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy