Author Topic: Family travels 300 miles to Lake District - police send them straight home  (Read 1264 times)

beefy

• Veteran Member
Leave only footprints, take only photographs, kill only time ...

Ridge

• Veteran Member
Hi Beefy, hope you are coping OK.

There will always be some idiots wont there.

ninthace

• Veteran Member
https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/family-travels-300-miles-lake-18066487
Blast.  I thought we were shot of them.  It was part of a cunning eugenics plan to improve the Devonian gene pool by shipping out our surplus idiots.
Solvitur Ambulando

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
Another government minister has been caught at it.
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

Lisajf

Blast.  I thought we were shot of them.  It was part of a cunning eugenics plan to improve the Devonian gene pool by shipping out our surplus idiots.

Lol. I wish idiots like that would take this seriously. They are only going to ruin things for everyone in the long run.

Dyffryn Ardudwy

• Veteran Member
The most alarming and extremely annoying practice, here in Gwynedd, is that holiday home owners, have sent their suitcases and luggage by courier service to their second home, so if they are stopped by the police, they can make up a bogus explanation of why their in the area.

There has already been several cases of vandalism of second homes, in the Pwllhelli area, by angry residents seeing unwanted arrival of holiday makers, taking advantage of the fine weather this easter.

People have been told to keep well away from the National Parks, as their closed and off limits, yet a lot of people still choose to ignore pleas by both the Welsh and National Gov.

If this continues, the Welsh Assembly, have threatened to totally lock down the country, banning all forms of exercise outdoors.

A small minority simply not wanting to recognise the country is going through a crisis of epic proportions.

pdstsp

• Veteran Member
Thanks for posting Beefy, hope you and Squeaky are ok. Gone stir crazy yet?

Can't believe the campervan people. It's difficult to believe people are that dense.

DA, hadn't heard about the courier service cheats. Defies belief.

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
DA, hadn't heard about the courier service cheats. Defies belief.

Astonishing selfishness. Hope that the locals shop them.
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy