Author Topic: Womersley near Pontefract  (Read 2115 times)

Jac

• Veteran Member
Re: Womersley near Pontefract
« Reply #15 on: 08:53:15, 17/04/19 »
You're talking to Richard but quoted me so I assume you just substituted my name for a cooler one.

I was quite impressed with Plantnet. Wasn't 100% the leaves were the same but they definitely looked similar. Suppose having an app ID the plants takes the fun out of it if you possess that skill but the amount of flowers I can ID are very limited, I thought it was a long stemmed dandelion!

I'm so sorry, Rob. My mistake (again) Will edit my post to correct it. Still fighting with this horrid 'cold', my brain is definitely not functioning even as it normally does and that's not saying much.

Yes, that looks a really useful site. Keble Martin has been my bible for identifying flowers but there's no disputing that despite his excellent illustrations the internet is better. I was really surprised that there wasn't even an illustration for leopard's Bane.
So many paths yet to walk, so little time left

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: 10:04:49, 17/04/19 »
Problem with books is where to draw the line, any book for all worlds flowers will be rather large. Interweb does have its uses  :)
Whinging Moaning Old Fart

Rob Goes Walking

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: 10:08:33, 17/04/19 »
I'm so sorry, Rob. My mistake (again) Will edit my post to correct it. Still fighting with this horrid 'cold', my brain is definitely not functioning even as it normally does and that's not saying much.

That's OK I quite liked being Richard for a moment.  :)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy