Author Topic: anybody walked around scotlands longest loch?  (Read 1347 times)

solo backpacker

anybody walked around scotlands longest loch?
« on: 13:00:06, 30/04/07 »
hi guys, i'm thinking of doing a three day, two nighter around the shores of Loch Awe starting near Dalavich. probably take the hammock for a bit of wild camping in the forest too. anyone had any experience of this loch or area?
Man, I see the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy [censored] we don't need.

summitzero

• Veteran Member
Re: anybody walked around scotlands longest loch?
« Reply #1 on: 13:27:04, 05/05/07 »
Ah the loch with the most photographed castle, i know thw area but i have'nt, thinking, no i have'nt walk around the Loch, i think you will love it, loads of history, if your into it? the Loch is smack in the middle of the Clan Campbells area.
Are we there yet ?   http://walkingforlife.piczo.com

solo backpacker

« Reply #2 on: 16:16:36, 06/05/07 »
thats good, i love natural beauty and wilderness but always like to visit areas with a bit of history. should be going within the next couple of weeks (just need to watch the weather as it seems to be turning). can't wait, i'll take plenty of pics and report back!
Man, I see the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy [censored] we don't need.

summitzero

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 13:01:20, 07/05/07 »
Cheers SB

hope you have a great trip, look forward to seeing the pics.
Are we there yet ?   http://walkingforlife.piczo.com

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy