Author Topic: Is there one single national site showing open access land, permissive paths ?  (Read 4281 times)

Mel

• Veteran Member
And prostituting yourself on this forum is an instant ban.  So lets have no more tarty, jailbait pics and more hiking pics  O0

Lisawinelove

:-[  sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. Nice to meet you Mel by the way. This seems a good forum and I don't want to upset anyone.

jimbob

• Veteran Member
You have a poor twitter reputation and now you've decided to start on us.

Well, kik me, if I'm mistaking you for a Ru.sab
+1 for what Mel says.
Too little, too late, too bad......

Mel

• Veteran Member
I doubt anyone is offended Lisa.  But having what you have in your signature line gives off the impression you're prostituting yourself or you are really the pimp.  Posting that image of yourself(?) just gives off the wrong impression on a walking forum.  I recommend you delete that image off here by the way, or would you like me to?

vghikers

• Veteran Member
Quite a storm has brewed up overnight and it's most bewildering!.  :o

@jimbob, Mel - do you know something the rest of us don't?.
What's all this about dating agencies, trolling etc. spread over two threads?. I can't see any evidence of that so far (I wouldn't know about the Twitter reference).

...But having what you have in your signature line gives off the impression you're prostituting yourself...

??
Kik is just a messaging service, so that's a perfectly usual type of thing to find in a sig, e.g. "Follow me on some service" or "email me at..." or "contact me at mydomain.com".

@Lisa - the image is just fine as your small avatar pic, though I see nothing amiss about the larger image, it sure beats looking out at the dismal weather of late.  :)
I envy you all those years of walking ahead of you.

I recommend you delete that image off here by the way, or would you like me to?

That sounds authoritative, are you a moderator Mel?.

GnP

• Veteran Member
:-[  sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. Nice to meet you Mel by the way. This seems a good forum and I don't want to upset anyone.
No offence meant you you either Lisa, but I do not answer personal messages purportedly from young women/girls..
Edited for clarification
« Last Edit: 09:54:29, 10/11/19 by GinAndPlatonic »
A night under silnylon. Doesn't have the same ring to it.

fernman

• Veteran Member
??
Kik is just a messaging service, so that's a perfectly usual type of thing to find in a sig, e.g. "Follow me on some service" or "email me at..." or "contact me at mydomain.com".

@Lisa - the image is just fine as your small avatar pic, though I see nothing amiss about the larger image, it sure beats looking out at the dismal weather of late.  :)
I envy you all those years of walking ahead of you.

An extremely young-looking 19 y.o., don't you think?
Mel's use of the term jailbait was well chosen in my opinion.

Kik is a tool commonly used by the, ahem, adult community. So I've heard.

As an aside, I don't understand what G&P has against pm's.
« Last Edit: 09:02:08, 10/11/19 by fernman »

GnP

• Veteran Member

I have nothing against them actually. I just didn`t want to get personal or too direct.

fernman

• Veteran Member
Lisa, do you care to explain how the picture you posted of the birch trees by the lake comes up 74 times on the web when you put it in Tineye?

vghikers

• Veteran Member
Kik is a tool commonly used by the, ahem, adult community. So I've heard.

I'll take your word for it  :)
I'm absolutely hopeless at estimating ages. The tone of all the replies by others might be spot-on for all I know and I may have misread it all, but I still see no clear evidence of any bad intentions.

I found that odd too. The PM facility, though not often needed, is an essential feature of a forum for certain situations.

GnP

• Veteran Member

I found that odd too. The PM facility, though not often needed, is an essential feature of a forum for certain situations.
I gave a reason after Fernmans post..I have edited my original post too. Apologies if I  sounded unfriendly, didn`t mean to

(This is what trolls do....stir up hornets nests)

Mel

• Veteran Member
VGHikers, just trust us on this one.  Sometimes you have to trust your instincts.  I don't think "Lisa" is a troll.  I think "she" is a pimp on an adult dating site selling under age girls.  This has been reported.

GnP

• Veteran Member
VGHikers, just trust us on this one.  Sometimes you have to trust your instincts.  I don't think "Lisa" is a troll.  I think "she" is a pimp on an adult dating site selling under age girls.  This has been reported.
Thanks for clearing that up Mel!

vghikers

• Veteran Member

Ok Mel, I'll do that.
I'm very finely attuned to that sort of thing but these events don't fit the usual profiles, in my mind anyway, maybe they're getting smarter at it!

Incidentally, I just called Vivien over to look at the full size Lisa pic (she knows nothing of this saga) and asked her to judge her age: she said "oh about thirteen". I'm even more hopeless than I thought! :(

pdstsp

• Veteran Member
Honestly, I have an evening of cooking and conversation with my younger daughter, and come back here to find you all fraternising with pimps.

Have to say I wouldn't have seen anything amiss in the posts I've read, but I am an innocent  :-[ .  

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy