Author Topic: Ping titaniumdude and walkinggirl  (Read 2590 times)

Deerplay

Ping titaniumdude and walkinggirl
« on: 00:01:06, 22/10/06 »
Are you still there? You used to be such prolific posters but this seems to have dried up lately. Perhaps you're too busy walking.
Will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the Earth?

titaniumdude

Re: Ping titaniumdude and walkinggirl
« Reply #1 on: 22:30:25, 22/10/06 »
Actually Deerplay I have been out of commission lately because of ankle;e injuries for which I have been undergoing physiotherapy.  Thought I'd given myself a compartment syndrome since the area most affected was the anteriolateral compartment of my lower leg.  Good news is that the physio does not think it is that serious and I have a bad repetitive strain injury with some tendonitis.  More good news is that I am 90+% on the road to recovery.  Had planned to spend the night in the summit shelter on Cadair Idris last weekend, but then decided it was best to follow the physios advice and rest up.  Have also been meaning to post some pics of our Yorkshire three peaks trip which I will do soon.  I am also picking up my new 4 season c1 compatible boots at the weekend so should have some winter exploits to post here. 

Glad to see my posts are watched with such avid anticipation. ;D
I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing

Deerplay

« Reply #2 on: 01:11:45, 25/10/06 »
Good to hear you're still "live & kicking". It sounds like good news regarding your injuries. I'm sure you get the same advice as I do. Keep up with the physio as a lot of injuries sustained are recoverable with good physio.
Will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the Earth?

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 13:51:44, 02/06/07 »
As i didn't what to start  a new topic i'll just but it here.  Not heard from summitzero for a while  :(
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

summitzero

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 23:57:24, 12/06/07 »
...Quick update...

Sorry people, i was'nt to well for a while and i am now in the middle of the Atlantic, long story, tell you when i get back in about three to four weeks.

Hope you are all well.

Take care and hope your all having fun

;D SZ ;D
Are we there yet ?   http://walkingforlife.piczo.com

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 00:14:18, 13/06/07 »
Summitzero,  Glad to hear from you.  It's been to long man hope your have a wounderful in the Atlantic hope to hear from you soon glad your feeling better  Summit .   ;)WG ;D
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

Mr. Blister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 08:49:08, 13/06/07 »
Summitzero, he's so nails, he's found a way to walk across the Atlantic!  ;D

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy