Author Topic: FOR SALE: Old school Rohan winter breeches  (Read 1337 times)

sue_marie

FOR SALE: Old school Rohan winter breeches
« on: 10:48:54, 16/02/18 »
Hi there. I’m selling some wonderful old (but great condition) Rohan breeches on eBay. The auction ends 10am 17th Feb. They’re listed under men’s Camping and Hiking Clothing, with the heading ‘Rare! Rohan hiking/walking breeches’. Will also look great on women. Any questions, please ask...

Andies

• Veteran Member
Re: FOR SALE: Old school Rohan winter breeches
« Reply #1 on: 11:12:20, 16/02/18 »
Welcome to the forum  :)
« Last Edit: 12:14:10, 16/02/18 by Andies »

kinkyboots

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 11:38:49, 16/02/18 »
Be interesting to see what price these end up selling for.  I found some Rohan Super Striders in the loft about 4 or 5 years ago (which is what these look to be) in almost new condition ago and they sold for £26 plus postage. I even had an offer from America but postage costs made that a non starter. Best walking trousers I ever owned but fashions change and you no longer see people wearing them any more.

sue_marie

« Reply #3 on: 12:10:23, 16/02/18 »
Kinkyboots - I’ve really loved wearing these but I’m now a size 10 ( :D ) and they’re just too big.

Andies

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 12:18:04, 16/02/18 »
Big fan of Rohan gear. More expensive but one of those brands where you do get what you pay for IMHO.

I have a jacket, fleece and hat still going strong after 12 years O0

Islandplodder

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 17:37:53, 16/02/18 »
I don't know why breeches went out, I really liked mine.  I'm pretty sure they are still under the stairs, I suppose I could set myself the challenge of getting back into them.

mow1701

« Reply #6 on: 21:59:29, 19/02/18 »
I used to have a pair of Craghopper breeches that were great. They’re up in the loft. However they “shrank around the waist or I grew” and when I looked around that’s when I realised they were out of fashion.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy