Author Topic: A little trolley out in beautiful, beautiful Eidfjord.  (Read 2020 times)

dittzzy

• Veteran Member
Me n himself have recently been on a week long cruise to the fjords in Norway.   I suppose I wasn't really expecting much, we've been out that way before.  But we went in October, when the weather is cold and wet, and the days are short, and we didn't manage to get much walking in.  I hadn't really thought about where we going or planned anything.

So when we got off the ship and went for a wander, we hadn't planned a walk.  This was a wonderful and totally unexpected bonus.  I reckon only about 3 miles, but absolutely beautiful.  It's on me cruising blog rather than me walking blog.  A couple of taster pics below, but there are loads more on the blog post at the link.  it was so lovely, I just have to share it.   :) :) :) :)

We went to Flam the next day and enjoyed another unplanned walk.  I haven't posted that one up yet, but I can add a link when I've done. 

http://gettingaboutabit-cruising.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/friday-14th-april-eidfjord-norway.html

sunnydale

• Veteran Member
Re: A little trolley out in beautiful, beautiful Eidfjord.
« Reply #1 on: 20:27:58, 20/04/17 »
Looks gorgeous Tracey. Lovely photos too  O0

Tracey :)
***Happiness is only a smile away***

adalard

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 09:09:41, 21/04/17 »
What a breathtaking location - loved the trip report and pictures.  O0

pleb

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 10:04:03, 21/04/17 »
Not jealous :( 
nope, not at all :buck2:
Whinging Moaning Old Fart

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 19:55:10, 21/04/17 »
Great photos dittzzy  O0 I was in Norway about 15 years ago and had a fab time. Get busy living as they say. Looking forward to your Flam photos  O0
Hate will never win

dittzzy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 23:02:05, 21/04/17 »
Thanks all.  And cos April asked - here's the link to the Flam blog post.  Not quite so many photo's, but a couple of good ones in there.   O0 O0

http://gettingaboutabit-cruising.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/so-yesterday-we-were-blown-away-by.html

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy