Author Topic: Fly tipping, first time I've seen this!  (Read 756 times)

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
Fly tipping, first time I've seen this!
« on: 17:31:39, 21/09/20 »
Whilst out for a run yesterday I came across this in the hedgerow, a bit different from the usual builder's rubble etc. Winds me up though, on my running routes, lots of stuff left all over the place.

Little Foot

Re: Fly tipping, first time I've seen this!
« Reply #1 on: 17:38:41, 21/09/20 »
It’s awful. I went for a walk with my son the other week and we found a lovely spot called Brandy Bridge. It’s actually a lay-by with a picnic area and streams etc. Somebody had dumped what I assume was the separate bits to a fridge freezer down the embankment of a small bridge, with only a tree holding them up from going into the water. I’d been enjoying my walk up to that point, and that got me quite annoyed by the sheer thoughtlessness.

I once caught a guy dumping a fridge freezer down my street. He was just walking the two steps from it back to his van so it was obvious it was him, despite me not seeing him touching it. I stood there and took a photo of his van as he drove off making sure it was obvious what I was doing. When I came back from work a few hours later it had gone. Guess the guy saw me and thought better of it lol.

sparnel

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 19:00:59, 21/09/20 »
I've a friend who is a policeman. He drove into a layby in the 'works' van and parked in front of a white van. Took a walk round the back of the van just in time to see the driver shoving a large fridge freezer into the hedge........you can guess what happened next!
Ya beauty!

GrumpyPhart

« Reply #3 on: 20:54:34, 21/09/20 »
I once caught a guy dumping a fridge freezer down my street. He was just walking the two steps from it back to his van so it was obvious it was him, despite me not seeing him touching it. I stood there and took a photo of his van as he drove off making sure it was obvious what I was doing. When I came back from work a few hours later it had gone. Guess the guy saw me and thought better of it lol.
O0

Jac

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 07:33:55, 22/09/20 »
O0 wish I'd been there to see that
So many paths yet to walk, so little time left

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy