Author Topic: Hello from Dorset  (Read 1001 times)

Dorset bloke

Hello from Dorset
« on: 09:40:21, 25/02/20 »
Morning all, just joined last night. Thought I’d better leave my hellos until this morning, didn’t want to wake you all.😉
I’m a keen walker on the coast paths and forests around my local area. Just started getting back into it after a long break due to having a family.
Looking forward to a few discussions in the future, especially about the three peaks as I am planning to do all three this Easter time.
And Before you ask, no not in 24hrs more like within 2 weeks. 😊

vghikers

• Veteran Member
Re: Hello from Dorset
« Reply #1 on: 10:11:43, 25/02/20 »
Welcome from Manchester  :)

sunnydale

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 12:56:28, 25/02/20 »
Hi D.B & welcome from the Peak District O0

Tracey :)
***Happiness is only a smile away***

Slowcoach

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 14:51:22, 25/02/20 »
Welcome from A Somersetter who walks a lot in Dorset
It's all uphill from here.

Manni

« Reply #4 on: 16:17:29, 25/02/20 »
Welcome from a Newbie from Sussex  O0
I 'll be down to Charmouth over a long weekend mid of March to walk up Golden Cup and to visit a few other Landmarks in the area

Bigfoot_Mike

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 19:17:00, 25/02/20 »
Welcome from Aberdeenshire. I used to live in Southampton and have walked on the Dorset coast quite a few times, I also scuba dived there a few times in distant history.

rural roamer

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 21:38:47, 25/02/20 »
Welcome from Suffolk. We also did the Three Peaks in (rather more than )24 hours. We had 3 separate holidays in one year so more like 24 weeks!

Dorset bloke

« Reply #7 on: 21:56:55, 25/02/20 »
What a warm welcome, thank you everyone. If anybody is around the Purbecks area of Dorset walking in the coming months and need any information, just drop me a message and I’ll be glad to help. I live in Poole.  😊

rural roamer

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: 21:59:45, 25/02/20 »
What a warm welcome, thank you everyone. If anybody is around the Purbecks area of Dorset walking in the coming months and need any information, just drop me a message and I’ll be glad to help. I live in Poole.  😊
We had a lovely week in Langton Matravers a few years back. Lots of walking along the SW Coast path there and a walk to the great pub at Worth Matravers.

Matto

« Reply #9 on: 11:57:54, 27/02/20 »
Welcome to the forum DB.

We are down that way mid March for a week. Staying in Wareham so any ideas of places to visit would be good. We was going to play it by ear but I do like a bit of a plan. Maybe thinking of a day on the I.O.W too.

O0

SteamyTea

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: 13:01:09, 27/02/20 »
I live in Poole.
Welcome.  I went to college there. Lived in Lower Parkstone, called it Upper Sandbanks.
One day I am going to do the length of Chesil Beach, just so I can say "rabbits" to someone from Portland.
I don't use emojis, irony is better, you decide

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy