Author Topic: TR - Montana Guardilama and Montana Tinasoria, Lanzarote  (Read 1744 times)

adalard

• Veteran Member
Hello all,

I've finally got round to finishing my trip report on our second hike in Lanzarote in January. Like the first, it was inspired by the Happy Hikers's website, a great resource for anyone travelling to the island.

I've recently deactivated my Facebook account which is what I used to copy and paste photos onto this site so I'm trying doing it directly from my blog instead - it seems to work in preview so hopefully you can see them when I click "post"!  :)

Montana Guardilama

Looking across to Montana Tinasoria from the summit.

View across La Geria.

Looking across the caldera of Montana Tinasoria to the Timanfaya National Park in the distance.

As always, there's a full write up and more pics on the blog:

http://www.occasionallylost.com/2019/03/lanzarote-montana-guardilama-and.html

Cheers,  O0

sunnydale

• Veteran Member
Re: TR - Montana Guardilama and Montana Tinasoria, Lanzarote
« Reply #1 on: 20:40:22, 18/03/19 »
Lovely photos on your blog adalard 8)  I know it's not to everyone's taste...but I really like the rocky volcanic landscapes.  Such a huge contrast to ours.
***Happiness is only a smile away***

adalard

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 10:23:50, 19/03/19 »
Cheers, Sunnydale.  :)

We loved the landscape too - it felt so "alien", for want of a better word, fascinating to walk through.  O0

April

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 19:28:45, 19/03/19 »
I enjoyed your blog and pics adalard, I read both your posts from your trip  :)

Some great shots of the scenery, a bit different to the green green grass here  O0

You might want to try folding your arms across your midriff. I do this, it works better than a camera bag  :)
Hate will never win

adalard

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 07:12:20, 23/03/19 »

Thanks, April.  :) O0

Cheers for the arm folding suggestion too. I'll have to remember that tip. These walks certainly made me appreciate how handy our trig points are for standing behind if you're posing for a summit pic.  ;D ;D

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy