Author Topic: New year eve  (Read 3834 times)

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
New year eve
« on: 19:24:15, 21/11/06 »
Well hopefuly where able to go up kinder Scout with some wine and watch the fireworks if we can see them and bring in the new year  as its not far from where we live and work so planning to go up after work its going to be a short walk. But still able to get out would of loved to get up to Scotland and do some proper winter walking but at least we can get out. Looking forward to it. 
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

M J B

Re: New year eve
« Reply #1 on: 22:37:22, 23/11/06 »
Sounds good to me. Fingers crossed i will be in Ullapool for new year doing my first munros ;D

walkinggirluk

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 17:06:26, 27/11/06 »
Well if we could i would of loved to of gone to scotland for new year and stayed on Ben Nevis for a few days but i got to work so we are staying local
peace and tranquillity in the countryside. clean your rubbish up after you  respect it.

clean it bin it

Deerplay

« Reply #3 on: 23:38:05, 28/11/06 »
I'm giving this New Year thing some thought. As I said in another post, I may try Blackstone Edge or Thievley Pike as it's just behind my house so no probs with alcohol and driving. I'll let you know what I eventually decide.
Will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the Earth?

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy