Author Topic: Selling items on here?  (Read 950 times)

nesty

Selling items on here?
« on: 15:24:40, 06/12/20 »
Hi All
Hope you all keeping ok, are we allowed to sell stuff on here?
I have a couple of decent waterproof jackets (very good quality) for sale one lightly used excellent condition other new with tags. If allowed I'll place up a listing.

Regards

Nesty 

richardh1905

• Veteran Member
Re: Selling items on here?
« Reply #1 on: 17:08:41, 06/12/20 »
I believe that it is perfectly OK to sell personal stuff in the gear section, others have certainly done so.  :)
WildAboutWalking - Join me on my walks through the wilder parts of Britain

nesty

« Reply #2 on: 18:17:48, 06/12/20 »
I believe that it is perfectly OK to sell personal stuff in the gear section, others have certainly done so.  :)

OK many thanks, I have been away from the site for a bit and I wasn't sure if rules had changed etc!

fernman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: 19:31:54, 06/12/20 »
I have no problem at all with anyone selling things now and again, but there was someone earlier this year (I don't think he's on here any more) where every one of his posts was something for sale.

nesty

« Reply #4 on: 19:34:39, 06/12/20 »
I have no problem at all with anyone selling things now and again, but there was someone earlier this year (I don't think he's on here any more) where every one of his posts was something for sale.

Ok, no worries thanks for the reply. I won't be selling loads, it just a couple of quality items I think people on here might be interested in.

fernman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 19:39:59, 06/12/20 »
What I meant was that he was taking advantage of the forum, he was a fairly new member who, it appeared, joined just to sell things.

nesty

« Reply #6 on: 19:43:36, 06/12/20 »
What I meant was that he was taking advantage of the forum, he was a fairly new member who, it appeared, joined just to sell things.

Ah right ok, no worries, thanks. OK I shall post the items up soon! 

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: 20:38:00, 07/12/20 »
I have a nylon Medium size running wind jacket (black) which I can offer for no charge. It wasn't an expensive one in the first place, but it's well made and does the job, full-length zip, elasticated wrists and two zipped pockets. Just personal message me and it's yours. I'll pay for the postage, better to go to a new home than never to be used again.

gunwharfman

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: 18:27:17, 11/12/20 »
I have a Golight 50L Jam rucksack which I happy to give away for free, I had many a good hike with it. The Dyneema fabric that its made from I think is the best. The hip pocket zips need to be made to work again, they seem to have seized up? with a couple of nifty loops, the interior space can be lessened to make it into a day pack. If interested just private message me, all I want is the postage cost.

Slowcoach

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: 19:23:06, 11/12/20 »
I have a Garmin Oregon 700 for sale. I am advertising it on FB outdoor gear sites.
It's all uphill from here.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy