Author Topic: Amazing Power Walk in the North East  (Read 412 times)

RAVE

Amazing Power Walk in the North East
« on: 13:18:57, 15/03/21 »
Just completed my very first power walk and have enjoyed it very much 😀 We went around the outskirts of my country farm; it took us 3.5 h all in all, we saw lots of deers and captured lots of moments with my camera - to show the kids. They weren't that interested to be honest (tbh if you are sufficient in slang). However Dave was very impressed, and that is good coming from someone who is very interested in modern photography 😉. 

After the facts, my legs were very tired and my voice was dry from the high winds. All together I loved my experience and this will certainly not be my last POwer Walk 🤪
Rave :)

He was both everything I could ever want…
And nothing I could ever have…

Little Foot

Re: Amazing Power Walk in the North East
« Reply #1 on: 22:44:26, 15/03/21 »
Sounds good. I've yet to see a deer on my walks, well I did see one that was very much dead, but it was the closest we will get to one lol.

You'll have to post your pics, would like to see them.

BuzyG

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: 00:38:52, 16/03/21 »
Sounds good. I've yet to see a deer on my walks, well I did see one that was very much dead, but it was the closest we will get to one lol.

You'll have to post your pics, would like to see them.

So many thing are taken for granted unless you think about them a little. I just assumed there are lots of deer every where in the UK.

Little Foot

« Reply #3 on: 09:22:26, 16/03/21 »
There are some around here, just never spotted one. That might be due to having my son with me most times who natters constantly.  ::)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy